Friday, January 10, 2014

Falling for Friday

FYI: Falling for Friday: Posts that will occur on Fridays that will feature weekly products that I have recently "fallen for." AKA new products I have tried that I love ;)

The first falling for Friday post ever is all about this gem right here! This is probably familiar to most of us Youtube addicts seeing as everyone always raves about the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. Well I am jumping on that train of supporters right this very moment. Oh my goodness this stuff is just pure bliss! 

I will admit that I used this product once and almost regretted buying it, but that was because I was being too stingy with how much I applied. This afternoon I showered up and pulled this bad boy out because I just knew it had to be me and not the product that caused for a less than average experience. Boy am I glad I tried it again. This time I applied about dab that fit nicely in the palm of my hand when before I just applied an amount about the size of a dime. I should have known better. Instantly I could just feel how soft my hair was becoming and not to mention this product smells so clean and fresh. It is really to die for! This product will most likely become what I reach for whenever I need a deep repair treatment because it really works wonders.


I couldn't help but share with y'all just how great my hair looks right this very moment. Normally my hair is a little frizzy and wavy, but nope not with this stuff. I wrapped my hair loosely in a towel for approximately 30 minutes before blowdrying it. The brush ran easily through my hair while I dried my hair. This normally is tough for me to do because I suffer from a serious case of the tangles. With the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque I found minimal tangles, thus making styling a breeze.

Normally this product can run pretty pricey at Ulta and other retailers, so that is why I have not shelled out the money to purchase it until just now. I really got a great deal though on this product. At my local JcPenny salon I saw a Christmas box set that had the Deep Repair Masque, Healing Oil Treatment, and Control on a after-Christmas-sale for $11.99. My heart skipped a beat I was so dang excited to finally get my hands on some Macadamia Oil. I have yet to try the Healing Oil or Control (which is a hairspray), but I am very much looking forward to testing the other two items out. You can bet I will be spending the big bucks to purchase the Deep Repair Masque when I run out of what I have now because it is worth every pretty penny. 

What new products did you happen to stumble across this week? If you have tried the Deep Repair Masque let me know what your opinion of it is!

Until next time!
-AmberandLace

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the hair:) Looks wonderful and awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the travel set of all Macadamia products for Christmas and I love them!

    ReplyDelete