Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Holy Grail Product

This is my MUST HAVE winter product for sure. I have had such an issue with horrible dry skin this winter season. The reasoning behind this dry skin is a mystery to me, but either way this has been a cure for it. I use this mainly for my face, although I have put it on other dry areas like my shoulders and feet. It is definitely a multi-purpose product.

The Cetaphil moisturizing cream can be found at most likely any drug store like CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and/or Target. I specifically bought this one at a Neighborhood Wal-Mart for around $10.

I read reviews over the product before purchasing and the main complaint I saw was that the product was too greasy and too thick. The cream is thick but what do you expect when searching for a heavy duty moisturizing cream. I have not had any issues with greasiness at all though. This product should last a long time because it does not take much to work efficiently.

In order to apply, I just rub a little dab, smaller than the size of a quarter, between my fingers and apply all over my face and down my neck. I make sure to rub in thoroughly in order to eliminate any likeliness of my face becoming oily throughout the day. I then apply a little to any other trouble spots I am having.

I have super sensitive skin and this product has not bothered my skin at all. The Cetaphil has only seemed to improve the way my skin feels. I have not decided whether or not I will use this product up through the summer because that will just depend on how my skin is acting then. I definitely will be repurchasing this forever for the winter months because it works wonders. All dry spots I had were completely eliminated.

Leave comments on your must have winter products! I would love to see what everyone else enjoys during these colder times.

Until next time!
-AmberandLace

PS: Find me on Bloglovin -
Bloglovin <3

No comments :

Post a Comment